Lady Indiana Premium Plus mattresses comes with a unique heat treated bonnell spring core unit with high density PU foam edge support and an additional layer of high quality foam on top for comfort and support. The whole construction is done in European style.
Lady Indiana premium plus mattresses with high resilience (HR) breathable foam coupled with knitted fabric multi-needle, quilted with double layered peeled premium foam provides luxury comfort and breathability providing your deep and quality sleep. Heat tempered bonnell spring aligns the spine to its normal curvature and HD PU foam edge support enhances the longevity of the mattress so that you may enjoy quality sleep for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- A combination of HR foam with bonnell springs for required Back Support.
- Attractive Belgium Knitted Fabric in Cream and Half Blue Colours with Soft Flexi PU Foam on both side.
- Breathable for extra comfort
- High Density Foam on the peripheral to retain shape, support and stability
- Available in 6”, 7” and 8” thickness
- Warranty: 6 Years